Who we are:
E3 is a unit within the Department of Basic Education. Its mandate is to train and support teachers in their changing role of preparing learners for the 21st century life after school. This is done through pivoting the nature of teaching towards more learner-centred, inquiry and problem-based learning via project-based teaching. See www.ecubed-dbe.org for more information.
Why we need help:
E3 has established a TeacherConnect digital platform that is part of the overall strategy towards supporting teachers by providing opportunities to communicate, provide information and provide professional development opportunities.
What we want:
E3 is looking for an expert in project management who understands the education sector; the ecosystem surrounding teachers; project-based learning; and technology integration – who is able to manage the COVID-19 TeacherConnect National Teacher Platform Project.
What this person should bring to E3:
- Deep knowledge of the education sector and its key players
- An affinity for digital platforms as a support mechanism
- Project Management experience
- A willingness to be fully engaged, fully invested and able to step into any task if and when necessary
- The ability to:
- lead and direct teams
- synthesise across workstreams to ensure integration
- ensure integration of the project into the E3 overall goals
- report effectively
- control and manage finances
- work in a small dynamic team and with the Department of Basic Education
What should you do if you are interested:
Send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E3 will provide further a more detailed Job Description and begin a dialogue to establish a win-win fit.
Please respond by 3 August 2020.