E3-DBE is inviting proposals for a training service provider to train the Grade 9 EMS teacher/s in 43 schools in 35 Districts nationally (probably about 60 teachers) in preparation for the piloting of the GEC. The training has to be completed by Wednesday 21 July 2021 and offer a minimum of 20 hours of training time and 2-4 hours of notional time.
Closing date for RFP Monday 7 June 12h00.
- E3-DBE Playful Project-based learning approach
- The DBE three-stream model
- The rationale behind the GEC
- A practical session unpacking a project written for Term 3 Grade 9 according to the 2021 Annual Teaching Plan.
Applicants are requested to provide the following deliverables (date for deliverables will be discussed once the provider has been approved):
- A baseline assessment form (provided by E3-DBE)
- Ideal dates and times (which may need to change)
- Platform for delivery
- A manual in pdf form
- An activity book in pdf form
- A training programme
- Registration forms
- Attendance registers
- Trainee feedback
- A feedback report
More information is available by contacting Ria at firstname.lastname@example.org / 083 453 9365